You might have tried to contact Instagram on several occasions and couldn’t get a hold of them.
Probably, you’ve got come across many Internet websites declarative that you just will reach Instagram over the phone or through an email address, sadly this is often not true and it doesn’t work.
There is a way to contact Instagram in 2019 and as far as I know, it’s the only way to do it.
Contact Instagram through their website
To submit a support ticket on Instagram follow the instructions below:
- Go to help.instagram.com
- Click Privacy and Safety Center
- Click on Report Something
- Select the issue you’re facing
- Find the link that says report it
- Fill the form and click send
Contact Instagram from their App
Once you are logged into your Instagram account, go to your profile and tap on the three horizontal lines on the top right-hand corner. Then, tap settings where you can choose one of the following sections to find answers to your doubts.
- Help Center
- Report a Problem
- Privacy and Security
- Data Policy
You can also do this with these short steps:
- Open your Profile
- Click on Settings at the top right
- Scroll and find Support > Report a Problem
- Follow the instructions in the video
How to report an Instagram account
- Tap on the three dots on the left of their username
- Click Report user
- choose the option that best describes why you’re reporting a user.
How to report a story on Instagram
- Open the story
- Click at the bottom-right of the publication that you just would really like to report
- Follow the on-screen instructions
How to block a user from Instagram
If you’d like somebody to prevent following you, simply choose the user from your list of followers. However, if you don’t want that person to find your account, you can block them without them being notified.
- Go to the profile of the person you want to block and tap the three dots on their profile
- Tap block
- Check out the video
Why Instagram isn’t giving you a response back
The answer is two-fold: for starters, your issue is most likely not that high of a priority for Instagram.
Second, they have 1 billion users (as of June 2018) they probably get an absurd amount of support tickets which are too much to handle (even for a company the size of Facebook).
Instagram is known for its lovely pictures, not their client service sadly.
What Are My Options?
The best place to go is the Help Portal at help.instagram.com. You can type your question at the top and see if there’s an answer that satisfies you.
What types of problems can you report to Instagram?
Here’s a list of all the issues you can request support for:
- Hacked Accounts – choose this selection if you suspect that your account has been hacked.
- Impersonation Accounts – choose this selection if you’ve got proof of an account impersonating
- Underage Children – Click this selection if you’re thinking that you’ve found an account belongs to somebody beneath the age of 13.
- Hate Accounts – Click this selection to report a hate-speech account.
- Exposed Non-Public info – choose this selection if you encounter somebody posting a user’s non-public info (e.g., home address).
- Self-Injury – Click this selection to report posts within which another user is clearly harming themselves.
- Abuse & Spam – Click this selection to report abuse, spam, or harassment.
- Exploitation – choose this selection to look at resources relating to news human trafficking.
- Other –If you don’t see your reason for desperate to contact Instagram, click this option.
Now Your turn to contact Instagram!
Did you contact Instagram support? tell us in the comments below. Some people like posting their issue, typically another reader may understand the solution or get benefit from your insight.
If you found this article helpful, you might like this new Flarebeans article: Android 10 launches today on Pixel devices?