Hello Readers, Why don’t you start your blog on our blog? You must want to get a quality backlink for your blog or website. We are providing you an opportunity to write for us. This will increase your Blog views and give you a better place in the internet world.
We are also working on the concept of Earn While You Learn. We are offering $1 for every post we publish. Isn’t a great chance for you? Absolutely Yes.
Table of Contents
- What you will get from Us-
- What We’re Looking For:
- What We’re Not Looking For:
- What we publish
- How to submit (and what happens next)
What you will get from Us-
- A quality Backlink ( you are allowed to give your article link in the post with the tag Related Read, Read More, Read Also or Hot Topics and more like this.
- We will provide You Author Box below your article ( This will also provide you a quality backlink to your site).
- You are allowed to answer comments for 7 days. This will give you do-follow backlinks to your site.
Note: We DO NOT accept posts that are advertising in nature or written specifically to drive traffic to a particular site.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for smart, sassy, articulate, insightful pieces that inform, encourage, motivate, and entertain. We’re all about accessible Technology, YouTube, Adsense, Admob, Facebook, WordPress, and More. You can see Our About Us page to know what we offer to our readers. We strongly urge you to read several recent pieces on the site to get an idea of what we are looking for.
We get hundreds of submissions and only publish the very best. Here are a few tips for making sure yours rises to the top:
- Start out with a bang. The first few sentences of your piece are the most important, so make sure you have a strong hook at the beginning. You want to immediately engage your fellow MORE visitors.
- Make a point. We hear lots of stories. To make yours stand out, find a way to make it unique and relatable. Take a stance, and make it a must-read for our audience.
- Don’t fancy it up. Write about how you speak to others. Your story should be a conversation, not a term paper.
- Put a positive spin on it. MORE is all about looking at life with an upbeat attitude. That doesn’t mean we’re not realists, but we steer away from the snarky and mean-spirited.
What We’re Not Looking For:
Flarebeans is not a home for personal letters, creative writing experiments, self-promotional press releases, or already-published content of any kind. We only accept stories that are not published anywhere else online and are original to the person submitting them.
Your every submission will be checked.
What we publish
We publish articles of anywhere between 700–2,500 words, depending on subject complexity. 1,500 words are about average. Articles often run with a custom illustration. Articles may be casual in tone and content—great for less-intensive tutorials and posts—or rigorously structured and edited. All should be well-considered explorations of current and cutting-edge topics in the web industry.
High Chances of Publish– If you article Based on tech topics, YouTube, Facebook, WordPress, Website Building and Customization, SEO, Admob, and Adsense, Then You will be on the top list of Publish.
How to submit (and what happens next)
Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your submission. We prefer submissions as Google documents so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft. You may also send us a plain text file, a Markdown file, a doc file or a link to an HTML document. You can also send a Zip file with all the things like ( Images, Text, and Media).
Here’s what happens after you hit Send:
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit. If so, the whole team will review and discuss it. This happens thrice a week.
- The editor will collect the team’s feedback and get back to you with notes. (We rarely accept an article the first time around, but we’ll tell you if we’re interested.)
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, send your revised draft back. The team will discuss it again and let you know if we want to accept it.
- If we accept your article, an editor will work closely with you on things like organization, argumentation, and style.
- We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We can’t give you a specific publication date until the article is almost ready to go live.